PCTVS proudly prepares the leaders of tomorrow through the Naval Junior Reserve Officer’s Training Corps (NJROTC). The unique NJROTC elective is a powerful educational experience, emphasizing citizenship, teamwork, leadership, and character. Students who choose to participate in NJROTC become model citizens by learning to cultivate respect and to give back to the community.
- NJROTC Summer Programs are as follows:
Returning Cadets Leadership Academy: Monday-Thursday - July 12, 2021 until July 22, 2021.
Heads-Up Leadership Training: Monday-Thursday - July 26, 2021 until August 5, 2021.
Incoming Freshman Heads Up Program & Returning PCTI NJROTC StudentsOnly the one Heads Up Permission Form is required for incoming freshmen entering the NJROTC Heads Up program. All Returning PCTI NJROTC Cadets must complete all the new forms except the Heads Up Permission Form:
- Cadet Demographics Form
- Cadet Statement Of Understanding Form
- Social Media Acknowledgment
- Cadet Conduct on Fieldtrips Form
- Student Information Form
- Health Risk Screening Questionnaire
- Standard Release Form
Cadet Enrollment, Retention, and Dismissal PolicyClick here to view.
ContactNJROTC instructors can be contacted by email:
- Senior Naval Science Instructor (SNSI): Commander Hills, U.S. Coast Guard (Ret.) ()
- Naval Science Instructor (NSI): Master Sergeant Boden, USMC (Ret.) ()
- Naval Science Instructor (NSI): Master Sergeant Kozlowski, USMC (Ret.) ()
- Naval Science Instructor (NSI): Chief Petty Officer Santiago, USN (Ret.) ()